Alpha und Omega Guys, we need a leader.

DJ_Girl14 posted on Jul 18, 2013 at 08:40PM
We need a leader, that is kind, caring, and will prevent the fights and bring peace to the pack. Please guys.
We need a leader that will protect the pack, from fighting with each other! From arguing! We need someone responsible enough to do the job too.
People who were involved with the fights will not be counted for the voting process though.

Like people I see who tried to stop it, Ben14delas, theAlphaboyz., Shadowwolf1. They tried to stop it.
But the point is. is too find the right leader.

I see that Bbunchanan9, LoneOmega, Omegaleader, and lots of other people tried to prevent it.

The ones in the fights mostly: Dovesjacob4ever, Neostorm, Helvete, Don'tforgetme, and thedarksoldier, Forever4ever, were all in most of the fights. One of the fights I found was on a totally diferent subject.

last edited on Jul 18, 2013 at 09:00PM

Alpha und Omega 8 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thealphaboyz said…
Also should there be a co leader just in case?
DJ_Girl14 commented…
Yes, that's a good idea. But we need to find a leader before we can find a co leader. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
thealphaboyz commented…
K then also we chould being mods and admins Vor mehr als einem Jahr
thealphaboyz commented…
Ya Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ben14delas said…
We do need a leader but who?
DJ_Girl14 commented…
That's what we're trying to figure out. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ben14delas commented…
When people wanted a leader fights also started. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
thealphaboyz commented…
Alex try to find much people as possible to end that k? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr humpherywolf34 said…
A group. :P It would be best. I seen it on games, TV(Walking Dead) and RL it doesn't go well always revolts.
ben14delas commented…
very true. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
thealphaboyz commented…
Ya that's ture dude very Vor mehr als einem Jahr
OmegaLeader commented…
This is the club btw there is only 5 original members Sweets, Jon, Phil, Chris, and HumphreyAlpha. link Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr OmegaLeader said…
There were co-leaders for Janice which was Canada24 and I but I guess we should bring in a good new leader that can control the drama, maybe make a pole of the usual members of the club and we vote?
humpherywolf34 commented…
WTF are Du talking about bro. You'd be one of the best leaders, in this group talk to Alphaboyz he could get Du in the *NEW* leading group. I take full credit for getting it started. I gave leading group names and members quick under Sekunden thought of it fast Du deserve the leading life style. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
thealphaboyz commented…
Yep u are right dude very Vor mehr als einem Jahr
shadowwolf1 commented…
well this was my first club to join, and i was here a very long time Vor just that i didnt make a account........ well i did had an old account but i wont talk about it Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr shadowwolf1 said…
how about a patroling team, yes we still need a leader but how about a patroling team to help us out, and i really want to stop this fight and now i am thinking of an another idea
Yes. And what would that be. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
ben14delas commented…
yeah that will work to. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
shadowwolf1 commented…
darn and i though it will work Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Neostorm said…
"The ones in the fights mostly: Dovesjacob4ever, Neostorm, Helvete, Don'tforgetme, and thedarksoldier, Forever4ever, were all in most of the fights. One of the fights I found was on a totally diferent subject. "

Considering half of them already inactive.

On-topic:
There used to be a U.S.S.T Party, now there is no one. No good candidates for leader anymore.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CODkiller14 said…
We should vote and votes will happen on election day should we?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sexykate said…
hmmm
why do we need a leader i feel like we are all a big family and family's fight but we just learn to forgive each other then we shouldnt need a leader
True =^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
DevilsWrath commented…
Agrreable. Vor mehr als einem Jahr