Alexander Rybak Are Du already disappointeds

ajsa posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 08:01AM
Are you already disappointed with Alex, feel you that his actions are a contradiction?

Alexander Rybak 21 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AnitaFable said…
No I am not.
I think he's 100% man and he acts like a normal man.
But..he's a bit irresponsible and sometimes doesn't think what his actions can cause in the future.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alexhelen24 said…
Of course I'm not, what made you ask such a question aisa ?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ajsa said…
smile
@Alexhelen this is just a question, but are not required to answer.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
@aisa, I know I'm just wοndering whαt made you ask this question, but it you don't want you are not οbliged to answer either.
I think who answered the question ,she to understand this! Why the current?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Helene17Norway said…
I'm a tiny bit disappointed. Yes, he had fun, good for him, but he's an adult man on 24. Not longer a teenager. Even though he have all the right to joke around, he needs to think through his actions first.

I' m still a big fan of Alex though, and hopefully he will start to think things through from now on
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jo135 said…
Of course I am not AND WILL NEVER BE!!!!!! What a silly question to ask!!!!!!

He is a 100% adult man!!!!!!! :D
I agree with you Helene! Jo135. with you NOoooooo!
hmmm
@aisa why don't you agree that Alex is 100% adult man?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Helene17Norway said…
@Alexhelen Alex is an adult man, but the problem is that he still often behaves to much like a teenager. He do things without thinking through. Remember when he put a picture on facebook of himself and the dictator of Belarus one year ago? He didn't remove it until lots of people told him too. He didn't understand by himself that it would be stupid
smile
@Helene: Firstly I'm not referring to you as you saw I'm talking to aisa, and secondly yes maybe sometimes Alex behaves like a teenager but that's not bad other people with the same fame like him do a lot of worst things. Alex hasn't done anything bad in order to say that he is not 100% adult man cause everyone of us sometimes behaves childish or stupid.. no one is perfect but does it means that we are not our age? of course it doesn't. And you can't be so sure about the reason that Alex didn't remove this photo, no one knows except of Alex why. So we should have evidence about what we say. Alex is an 100% man no matter what you guys say, he has proven us what he is and you know it! As I said earlier no one can be perfect but Alex isn't bad.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Fift33n said…
Do the video lay behind all this? If it does. For the first, the video is 100% acting, it even stays on it if you read. And the video will never come out public. And we most run around in it in Oslo, like he do in the europe skies video too! Maybe a different when it's a music video. But, it's many other celebrities who is even more famous than Alex who do more stupid things. It's pictures of them smoking, Alex don't smoke. Some has even videos on YT when they are drunk. In that video everyone is sober! And Alex was more like a grown up person when we walked around with peoples around us. Understand please, the news paper want bigger scandals, they don't care about that stupid video. If they did, it should already has been published. Alex acts like a adult when he must, he knows what's best for him. Just think of Alex as the same who won ESC, because he still is. The person hasn't change. Often? it has happened 1 time that he acted like a teenager. But he learned from it. Sometimes he needs to be like a private person too.
smile
I agree with you Fift33n, and about that video.. I believe that he just met some fans there is nothing more. Personally I have never seen a artist like Alex who care so much about his fans and he really do. So it is not bad or immature that he met some of his fans. We should be proud of a man like him, for his real professionalism and his maturity.
It wasn't. I was there,and I promise that he don't act like that IRL. So calm down everybody, nobodys gonna find the video, so don't be dissapointed at him! :)
Ajsa not told that he is not an adult! Ajsa just asked. And yet it did not say that disappointed. But you trying to talk to yourselves, that he is perfect, but if you ask to him about it, the answer may be that surprised.
The video is only so much, I think this is an innocent film. Alex has invited some teenage girl who is skinny, fat, short, tall, handsome etc. Made a film, what already he does not want to show it. Therefore, many people began to speculate. I think it's inflated things.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rebecca19 said…
i do not care about his faults or actions which are portrayed as naive and silly on his part, i love him as the artist he is. He may not be elegant in frnt of camera, but at least he does not have a cold heart, but rather happily talks to fans and take the time to read fanmail. He could dance around with a block of cheese in his hand, and i would still not be dissappointed in him and never will. To be feeling tht way toward him shows tht you are quickly judging him and feel tht he should not be tht way, he is no model of clay which can be sculpted to your requirements. You have to remember he quickly rose to fame in 2009 through ESC, he is still learning to cope with all the attention and develop into artist he would like to be. Those who do not say they are dissappointed with him, but rather proud of him, are the ppl who truly connect with alex and the envisionment of their own fairytale x
Ajsa: I din't said that he is perfect. He isn't. He is a normal human, like me and you, who can do stupid things sometimes. All humans do that, stupid things, that's the way we are. NOBODY is perfect. Sometimes even I have been little dissapointed at Alex, but atleast he's a nice person. Amd a good friend.

And he hasen't invited us. We won a competition about a fanweekend with him. Celebrity or not, for me it dosen't matter, still a human.
smile
@Fift33n I also do think I was just wondering what will be the answer to that question. Because it is so small on the FP of the activity, I thought I help with a provocative question.
I so love him as is. Very serious thing to be that I'd disappointed....
Okaay, I think I missunderstood the question :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tsira said…
kiss
no no no) we all love alex)) we r not disapopointed