Alex Pettyfer for Jace Wayland ALEX PETTYFER ISNT JACE

ilurvebooks posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 10:17PM
have u guys heard that alex petty fer hasnt been chosen 4 jace!!!!!!!!!!!DOESNT THAT SUCK.

Alex Pettyfer for Jace Wayland 7 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Aila_Cullen said…
I wanted Alex to play Jace, but I'm ok with Jamie taking this part. I actually like him very much and he was my 2nd option ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ilurvebooks said…
sad
hmm interesting
but can he fulfill jace's "requirements"
u know: obnoxious,hot,sweet,hot,sexy,irritating,ho­t,b­ada­ss,­hot­,ru­de, hot. and everything else
Vor mehr als einem Jahr browntyreshop said…
rainy
1)Alex Pettyfer should have been chosen to portray Jace.
2)Alex Pettyfer can soooo 'fulfill Jace's "requirements'...especially the "hot" part of the "requirements" since just about any actor can fulfill the others onscreen (they ARE actors after all)and (no offense Jamie).
3) Jamie was chosen and not Alex Pettyfer and there's nothing I could do...(sniff)
P.S. I'm still going to see the movie.

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Sheeriothecat13 said…
crying
Alex could've portrayed Jace PERFECTLY. It makes me upset the bad casting they have admitted to one of my favorite book series big screen addition. It makes me upset. Alex is a perfect Jace/
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ilurvebooks said…
angry
it SEEMS as though that DID choose him for the role................THE BUMSQAT TURNED IT DOWN!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Lani27 said…
He was the first choice, but he turned it down. Jamie is pretty good though.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr radasitsm said…
Hi ! I still see Alex Pettyfer when I read or hear about Jace. It doesn't matter he didn't play the role. CoHF is coming soon (27thMay) so I think increasingly often about Jace . I'm looking for those fans who feel the same. I've created a Facebook group( Our Jace is Alex Pettyfer). If you agree, please join this group and let's collect our favorite Alex-Jace pics, videos and quotes ! Thanks!