Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. RolePlay

Hades_Shadow posted on Mar 04, 2015 at 08:06PM
So for the Role Playing Society, I thought this would be a cool Idea to make a RolePlay for Agents of Shield. You can be a Agent, a Super Hero, a Hydra Member, or a Civilian pulled into the Mix! you can be creative, Have your own team! Make your own operations! and make your own friends! there will be a Couple of Rules just before we begin

1. Please do not RolePlay an Existing Character, you may interact with them, talk with them, but they may want to be used by others as well. and don't kill them off either, let the TV Show do that!

2. No God-Modding, as this show has Proven, even Invincible soldiers can be taken out of the picture, allow your character to be human (or alien) by letting them experience pain sometimes.

3. Don't Kill living Characters unless they have given you permission.

4. Dont Curse excessively, If at all. Cursing is a big annoyance to me and I wont tolerate a bad mouth.

5. You must fill out the Character Rubric before Playing.

6. Have fun!

Character Rubric:

Name:
Nickname: (or organization name)
Appearance:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Other Gear:
Short Bio:

Characters Approved:
Tristan Sabre
Alexa the Winggirl
last edited on May 16, 2015 at 02:10AM

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 184 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 184

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Frozengirl11 said…
Alexa watches as Sunshine paces back and forth, uncertain where to attack. "Try something that would take me by surprise."she suggests. Sunshine nods and focuses. Alexa crouches, ready to spring. Sunshine leaps towards her. Alexa starts doing a cartwheel to move out of the way, but Sunshine comes in and sweeps Alexa's leg off the floor. Alexa lands heavily on the floor, where Sunshine is there to deliver a bite. "Great job, Sunshine, I didn't see that coming. Let's do more like that."Alexa says. Sunshine nods and gets up so Alexa can get up. They do different techniques for a while longer.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hades_Shadow said…
I stop the examination of the video game and take a video of it down to Alexa and Sunshine
While doing another mock fight, Alexa sees Agent Sabre come towards them. She holds a hand up, a signal for them to pause with their mock battle. She stands up as Agent Sabre stands next to her. "Whatcha got, Agent Sabre?"Alexa asks.
I pull out a DVD and smile, it is labeled "Chasing the tail"
Frozengirl11 commented…
Can Du check out my Fantasy Land RP on We All Role Play Fan club? I'd really appreciate it:) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Alexa reads the title and smiles. "Sunshine and I will watch it now, thanks, Agent Sabre." Alexa snaps her fingers and she and Sunshine leave the room and go to a TV. Alexa pops the DVD into the TV and they watch it, Sunshine studying it very hard, trying to remember everything.
(Will do, part of the plan)

As I walk out I start getting a call, it is labelled "Uncle Phil's Barbeque" the code for Director Coulson, "well it's about time" I answer
Frozengirl11 commented…
Thx:) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
While watching the DVD, Sunshine mimics the dog on screen, doing the same moves, learning them. Alexa watches the person on screen, also following along, learning new combat moves.
After a long conversation with the director I hang up the phone, then smash it into the wall.
Alexa hears a loud crash. She says "Sunshine, hold on, I need to check this out." Alexa dashes off to where the noise came from. She sees Agent Sabre in a room, a phone shattered to bits on the floor.
"That feels a lot better" I say panting just the slightest.
Alexa cocks her head to the side and can't help a smile from coming onto her face. "What now, Agent Sabre? Another meet up for lunch with the director?" she teases him, coming into the room. She sits on top of the desk. "What did he say this time?"she asks Agent Sabre, concern in her eyes when she sees how frustrated Agent Sabre is.
"If by lunch you mean a final supper" I say slightly sarcastic, "a meal and briefing for a suicide mission, but don't worry, I'm not the only one" I say as Alexa's phone is ringing
Alexa lifts a finger up as she pulls out her phone. She turns it on to see who the caller is. She slides her finger across the screen to accept the call and puts it up to her ear. "Hello?"she says. She pauses for a moment before saying "Oh, hey, Andrea....What is it?....Ugh, not him again....What is he up to this time?....Ok, I'll get a team out there as fast as possible....Ok, thanks, Andrea." Alexa hangs up her phone and sees Agent Sabre looking at her with curiosity. Alexa says "It's Mr. Miniature. He's up to no good again. He's planning on shrinking buildings and famous landmarks so that the world bows down to his "almightiness". Quite stupid, really."she says.
"Alright well don't be surprised if Director calls you in on this, most likely will." I say as I head to my quarters to gear up.
Alexa nods and heads off to her own quarters to get her things. Sunshine comes over. "What's going on?" Alexa looks at her and says "Mr. Miniature is up to no good again." Sunshine growled. "Man, I wish I could help out with all the new fighting skills I've learned." Alexa smiles and said "Well you're not quite done with training, plus, we need you ready for Dr. Dangerous." She hears over the speaker "Agent Alexa, please report to my office to discuss mission. Thank you." Alexa sighs. "I gotta go to the Director's office. Keep an eye on things, Sunshine." she says as she leaves, grabbing some more things. She dashes to the tube and is shot up and into the main floor. She heads to the Director's office for her briefing.
I head to my car putting in my earpiece and sunglasses on, "Director will be at A local restaurant" I say in my mouth microphone, "beat you there"
Alexa gives him the look and says "You're on. I'm faster, so I know I'll win." before taking off for the A local restaurant.
I smile as I hit the turbo on the axe and peel out, hovering half an inch above the ground due to speed.
Alexa looks over and sees Agent Sabre catching up. "No fair, that's cheating!!" she says while trying to run faster. She does back flips and huge leaps to try to make a gap in between them. She says "That's so not cool, Agent Sabre!!" while laughing.
I smile as I gain on her position, "well I guess even gifteds have their limits" I say as I pull up beside her.
Alexa gives him a look and takes a long running start before leaping in the air and activating her rocket boots. She gives Agent Sabre a triumphant look. "Looks like you don't know that much about me, Agent Sabre!" she yells before shooting forward from her rocket boots, leaving Agent Sabre in the dust.
I hit a switch called "AR-EBC" and the car starts to gain speed, blue energy starts emmiting from the hood/tires/exhaust, and I become fully airborn.
Alexa hears a noise behind her and turns around to see Agent Sabre's car becoming airborne. She is shocked. "How many gadgets do you have on that thing?!" she cries. She whacks her feet together, making her shoot forward faster. Soon, she is a streak of light.
I keep advancing, I prime a techno charge, the headlight moved out of the way as a tube pops out and fires a little blue pulse, if it hits those boots they will deactivate for 15 minutes.
Alexa sees Agent Sabre firing little blue pulses at her, so she swerves back and forth, trying to confuse him.
I keep firing, trying to make contact. Then let it try to auto lock,
Alexa looks back and says "Stop, Agent Sabre!! These are expensive boots!!" before darting farther away.
I turn that mechanic off and turn right on a different road, "she doesn't know which restaurant" I chuckle to myself.
Alexa turns down a road to head to the restaurant where the Director is and flies down the streets until she is at the location.
I pull up in nearly the exact moment. "Draw?"
Alexa looks at him and says "Draw." they shake on it. They head into the restaurant where the Director is and wait for their briefing.
He is sitting at a booth, "sit down, let's talk"
Alexa and Agents Sabre sit at the booth across from the Director. "What's going on, Director?"
"Have you ever heard about the mandarin?" He states openly, Tristan is glaring him down as he speaks.
Alexa says "A little. What's it about?"
"He struck fear in the hearts of millions, he terrorized more than tony stark, but most importantly, he was a hoax, a puppet to protect a larger, more corrupt and violent villan"
Alexa is shocked. "I knew some friends that had that happen to them!! Every time I tried to talk to them, they go all crazy and hide from me, they've never been the same." she says sadly. Then, she grows angry. "Well, I wanna hurt the Mandarin so hard he'll go crying home like a little baby. I want to hurt him for what he did to my friends!!" she says, before clenching a fist and slamming it down on the table. Her face turns red. "Now, all because of him, I can never have normal conversations with my friends without them crying out 'Fear the Mandarin!' or 'The Mandarin is ruler, he is the mighty one!' Argh, I wanna be on point so I can be the one to beat him up for what he's done to my good friends!!". She grips the table hard, still clenching a fist. She sees flashbacks of her friends, terrorized out of their minds. She grows more angry, vowing to bring the Mandarin to an end.
"Well it's not exactly the mandarin, stark has taken care of him," Coulson points out, "but I believe Dr. Dangerous and his assistants may just be masks to the real villain"
Alexa just stares at Director Coulson. "What?! So what you're saying is that Dr. Dangerous and his men are just the ARMY, they aren't even the real problem?" she looks at Agent Sabre, but he just keeps staring angrily at the Director. "Man, what the heck is going on?" Alexa thinks to herself.
"That's why I am sending you two to pick off the right hand man of dr dangerous, and bring them in to see what light they can shed on the subject" I finally speak up, "sorry Director, but you haven't said who and where, and most importantly why"
Alexa nods and says "He's right. You never said who we're going after and where they are, and why we need to stop them."
"For you Alexa I already told you over the phone, and Tristan here is going to get Ivan van loch, also known as the incinerator" he says, "both have vital connections with Dr. Dangerous, and that is a plus for us"
Alexa nods "So I gotta take down the man you told me about on the phone? Where is his precise location?"
"He is currently in Canada, somewhere in Quebec, Tristan's ... " the director starts to say as I interrupt, "agent saber to you, sir" "alright agent, your target is in South America, or maybe Peru."
"Ok, in Canada, somewhere in Quebec." Alexa thinks in her head, making sure to remember it. "When do we leave?" she asks Director Coulson.
"As soon as possible, I'll let you know if anything comes up using these new phones, he gives us a iPhone which blueprints has not even been announced, "already took care if my old one" I respond, putting the new tech on my person.
Alexa nods and tucks her new iPhone safely in a spot on her belt. She stands up "Well, if you say we should leave ASAP, then I'll go now to stop my guy. Good luck, Agent Sabre. Let's save the world." she then leaves and jogs out the restaurant. She pulls out her hoverboard. Director Coulson and Agent Sabre watch as she mounts her hoverboard before taking off towards Canada.
I look at her and say, "know this is a death sentence right?" I say to coulson. "Yes, but you have survived worse. Agent will you ever tell me why you hate me?" He responds, "that's classified" "by whom?" "By Fury while he was director." I say before leaving, almost in tears.
As Alexa zooms off far north, she gets out a special compass. She leans down and sets the compass in a little hole on her hoverboard. Then, little claws come out and secure the compass inside. A voice says "Good day, Agent Alexa. Where are we off to today?" Alexa says "It's good to hear you again, Lily. I've missed you. I'm off to Quebec, Canada to stop someone that is working with Dr. Dangerous." There's a little chirp before the voice says "I've pinpointed his location. I'll get the compass activated now." A green light shines in the compass. Then, a beam comes out, with a green glowing arrow hovering in it. It points Northeast, and Alexa turns her hoverboard, following the arrow.
I hop in my car and start driving toward the Tijuana border, I turn on the turbo and start pounding on the highway.