Against Animal Cruelty! Against Animal Cruelity!

Helen-Lover posted on Sep 05, 2009 at 12:58AM
I think it is HORRIBLE what people do to animals! It disgust's me what people do to animals! I am righting this in shame of those jerks who would hurt animals!!! and some people think just because some animals are not cute they dont care if the animal is killed or abused! & it makes me just really REALLY angry what they do to animal's! It is sick, digusting, and mean what some people do to animals & i am just sorry for those animals who have to be abused & hurt! =(

I think it is HORRIBLE what people do to animals! It disgust's me what people do to animals! I am rig

Against Animal Cruelty! 6 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Helen-Lover said…
imagine being chained to a tree year after year. You watch the door, hoping someone will come play. No one ever does.
-unchain your dog
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
crying
Pain, its the only thing some has ever felt
if you think animal cruilty is wrong please add your name please and thankyou!
Aidan
Vor mehr als einem Jahr 18wanda said…
It is very wrong and I will go to the ends of the earth to end it. Microwaving a cat is sooo cruel. What bleep bleep did that??????
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ialradydidthis said…
meh
well sadly i cant let my dogs off the chain because they run in the road or they get blamed for killing cows which i know they don't the neighbors just an asshole but there are extenuating circumstances to my dogs being on the chain link