Abigail Breslin Abigail Breslin ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 08:26AM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Abigail has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

link
(2008) PG
When the young island-dwelling Nim (Abigail Breslin) loses contact with her scientist father (Gerard Butler) who's lost at sea, she reaches out to her favorite author (Jodie Foster) for help. Problem is, the writer -- of adventure stories, no less -- is a recluse who hasn't left her house in years. Can the agoraphobic author summon the same courage she's instilled in the hero of her novels in time to rescue her biggest fan?

link
(2008) PG-13
Interested in knowing how her divorcing parents met, young Maya (Abigail Breslin) listens as her dad, Will (Ryan Reynolds), recounts his romantic past with three different and special women: Emily (Elizabeth Banks), April (Isla Fisher) and Summer (Rachel Weisz) -- leaving Maya to guess which one is her mom. Kevin Kline makes an appearance in writer-director Adam Brooks's tender tale of father-daughter bonding and lost love.

link
(2006) PG
When his wealthy grandfather (James Garner) finally dies, Jason Stevens (Drew Fuller) fully expects to benefit when it comes to the reading of the will. But instead of a sizable inheritance, Jason receives a test, a series of tasks he must complete before he can get any money. Oscar nominee Abigail Breslin and former beauty queen Lee Meriwether also star in this coming-of-age drama based on the novel by Jim Stovall.
last edited on Jul 14, 2011 at 05:26PM

Abigail Breslin No Antworten