90210 Kelly`s son, THE FATHER

mtoll4 posted on Sep 13, 2008 at 09:49AM
Kelly talked on the phone with someone and she said: He has been asking about you, oh his up, have to go!! Then Sammy came in.. Day after when Brenda was here, Kely said: I talked with Brandon last NIGHT!!! So I think Brandon is the father:p

90210 10 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr doyouknow said…
Maybe .. But in the new promo Brenda's like you've got to get over Dylan? Oooh. Who is it?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mtoll4 said…
haha:p hmmm..
maybe its to easy to think its Brandon because of the phone call, so I think they wants to trick us :p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Janni said…
Seriously i think they are going to drag who the father is a long time. And when the actor who played Brandon or Dylan says yes that will be the father. SO i think it is a 50% - 50% chance
haha:p yeah maybe you`re right:p
Vor mehr als einem Jahr brucasrox19 said…
I think it's Dylan. Brandon was the golden boy who alays made the right choice. While Dylan on the other hand always neede a couple chances to get it right.
hmm :p
I really dont know.. it could be both!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dermer4ever said…
oh good news on the father front they are not gonna to drag it out they are going to reveal it this week that is from tvguide and the producers mouth.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TriineA said…
I hope it's Brendon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr laughingGrl said…
i wish it was brandon!! =[ well not that im so sad its dylan. but i like brelly more....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jennifer_02 said…
is it dylan